Design trends are constantly changing to meet the needs of our constantly changing society.
Let me, handle all of your graphic design needs.
I like keeping up with all of the current graphic design trends and concepts. Keeping your design, branding, and overall marketing up to speed with what your clients/customers expect to see is phenomenally important.
The visual impact of professional quality graphic design in every marketing resource is very important to the success of any person, business or organization. I can help you get your message across.
Business Cards • Brochures • Flyers • Rack Cards
Mailers • Postcards • Book Covers • Posters
Letterhead • Envelopes • Annual Reports • Catalogs
Consultation & Quote
You will have a consultation with me that includes project objectives: Initial informal discussions – covering project objectives, technical aspects, logistics, timing and budget.
Formal meetings will take place to discuss your project in detail and clarify any technical issues including budget, timetable, and corporate identity guidelines, and creative goals.
After your meeting with me, a quote will be provided (via email).
Getting the right amount of details and having a clear understanding of a client’s needs and goals from the beginning is the most important factor when starting a new project or design. This is where the meter starts running as designers get paid for their thinking time as well as production time.
- I will review the consultation meeting notes and client brief, background material, and identity standards to ensure understanding of the project context and your corporate requirements. I will develop and provide you with draft concepts and preliminary designs. Together, we will select the most appropriate options for further development.
- I will present visual solutions and explain design decisions.
- Together, we will evaluate the visual presentation against the brief to make sure we hit the mark.
- Following your review and feedback, I amend the material as required and, if necessary, present you with the new design(s).
- I prepare the artwork files and provide a proof (via email).
- You either approve the artwork by signing the proof, or mark-up changes you’d like to make.
- If changes are requested, another proof is required. Any “author’s corrections” (client requested changes to content already provided which may include additional charges: these will be detailed in any quote conditions provided with your initial quote).
Refinement and Final Approval
- Following your review and feedback, I amend the material as required and, if necessary, present you with a new design(s). Sign off is required on all projects before I provide you with final files, or the final production stage of your project begins.
The final balance is invoiced by me and paid by the client (via PayPal).
After final payment is made. I will either send you final files or forward the artwork to printer for you.