Creating a consistent look and feel to your business or individual venture is the single most important design item in the entire design process. It is what makes you, you.
I position companies and entrepreneurs to improve awareness, engagement, and loyalty among their customers. I develop identity systems that deliver on every level of brand marketing and communications.
Logo Design • Business Cards • Stationary Set • Style Guide
Packaging • Web Design • Apparel • Signage & More
Consultation & Quote
You will have a consultation with me that includes project objectives: Initial informal discussions – covering project objectives, technical aspects, logistics, timing and budget.
Formal meetings will take place to discuss your project in detail and clarify any technical issues including budget, timetable, and corporate identity guidelines, and creative goals.
After your meeting with me, a quote will be provided (via email).
Getting the right amount of details and having a clear understanding of a client’s needs and goals from the beginning is the most important factor when starting a new project or design. This is where the meter starts running as designers get paid for their thinking time as well as production time.
- I will review the consultation meeting notes and client brief, background material, and identity standards to ensure understanding of the project context and your corporate requirements. I will develop the draft concepts and preliminary designs and selects the most appropriate options for further development.
- I will present visual solutions and explain design decisions.
- Together we will evaluate the visual presentation against the brief to make sure we hit the mark.
- Following your review and feedback, I amend the material as required and, if necessary, present you with a new design(s).
Creating the Artwork
- I prepare the artwork files and provide proof (via email).
- You either approve the artwork by signing the proof, or mark-up changes you’d like to make.
- If changes are requested, another proof is required. Any “author’s corrections” (client requested changes to content already provided which may include additional charges: these will be detailed in any quote conditions provided with your initial quote).
Refinement And Final Approval
- Following your review and feedback, I amend the material as required and, if necessary, present you with a new design(s). Sign off is required on all projects before I provide you with final files (via email), or the final production stage of your project begins.
The final balance is invoiced by me and paid by the client (via PayPal).
After the final payment is made. I will either send you final files (via email) or forward the artwork to a printer for you.