Angela’s Design Services – Durango, CO
Owner/Creative Director 2015 to present
Successfully develop, manage and coordinate print and web design projects from concept through completion with artwork creation, printing, and/or web launch with clients. Collaborate with clients to conceive concepts, create designs, and meet all deadlines and budgetary requirements.
- Wedgewood Weddings – Client from 8/2015 – present: Continually design printed marketing materials within brand standards, including wedding guides, price guides, posters, flyers, business cards, menus, and signage.
- Fausset Printing– Client from 8/2015 – 8/2017: Developed new marketing projects, including branding materials, printed marketing materials, and website design. Redesigned old html Fausset website to a new, user friendly, and more organized version (faussetprinting.com), showcasing printing and design services offered.
Athena Communications – Durango, CO
Freelance Graphic Designer, 2014 to 2015
Worked with Creative Director on a variety of print projects, including corporate identity, brochures, event posters, menus, rack cards, mailers, and catalogs. Utilized initial design concepts and fleshed out details to produce a quality finished piece for print and web use. Demonstrated strong organization and technical skills on the structure and design of client websites. Selected projects include…
- Alpine Bank: Designed 10-year anniversary booklet for Alpine Bank using copy and images provided by the client. Created and laid out the interior pages of the product in InDesign using some elements from the cover designed by Creative Director of Athena Communications. This book created new interest from new customers and increased loyalty by current customers.
Vettec, Inc. – Telecommute
Freelance Graphic Designer, 2013 to 2015
Updated and maintained company website, while programming various html email campaigns. Selected projects include…
- Vettec, Inc.: Designed and programed html email for the new Bronze x-ray apron. The landing page for this product saw an increase in traffic as a result.
DUX Sales, Inc./Vettec, Inc. – Oxnard, CA
Graphic Designer/Web Designer, 2007 to 2013
Conceptualized and designed artwork for major projects through completion which included national ads, brochures, booklets, sales sheets, stationary, business cards, product packaging, multi-page catalogs, product photography, and trade show booth designs. Developed and maintained company websites for numerous organizations. Created and managed all web banner ads, html email campaigns, and social media visuals for clients. Crafted digital illustrations of products for use in product instructional inserts. Selected projects include…
- Vettec, Inc.: Redesigned company’s old html website, making it more user friendly and organized, showcasing products and the informational blog. Designed wireframes, graphics, and user experience.
- DUX Sales: Rebranded product packaging with new company logo which created a co-adhesive and professional brand experience for the customer.